Join Our Team
We offer great perks, awesome culture, and the ability to work fully remote or from our offices in Augusta, GA.
We’re a different type of unicorn — a mature company, a born-again startup, and a growth-focused provider of badass SaaS — we’re on a mission and we’re hiring.
Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a senior Python developer here at Email Industries. We need you to help us take our latest product from closed beta to the best email compliance and enrichment solution on earth.
- Design and deploy new database schemas as needed
- Develop the second iteration of the product on the back of the current application
- Design and develop public-facing integrations with third-party partners
- Deploy, monitor, and debug all the code
- Make changes to UI/UX as needed
- Contribute to product improvements and road map
- A talented senior-level Python developer and whipsmart CTO in the making
- Systematic and meticulous yet highly adaptable in a startup-like environment.
- Passionate about finding pragmatic and smart solutions to complex problems
- Enthusiastic about putting your team and customers first
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and massive databases into one system
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A hands-on attitude and a drive to rise to master your craft
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Experience in integrating AWS services such as S3
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems
- Experience in API development and building internal tools
- Experience developing third-party integrations
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficient with designing schemas in MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning
- Experience with deploying applications using Docker
- Knowledge about security for cloud-based and remote services
- Understanding of data engineering and machine learning (bonus points)
Job Type: Full-time, Remote-friendly