Join Our Team
We offer great perks, awesome culture, and the ability to work fully remote or from our offices in Augusta, GA.
We’re a different type of unicorn — a mature company, a born-again startup, and a growth-focused provider of badass SaaS — we’re on a mission and we’re hiring.
Senior Python Developer / Interim CTO
We are looking for a senior Python developer to become our new CTO here at Email Industries. We need you to help us take our latest product from closed beta to the best email compliance and enrichment solution on earth. The ideal candidate will ultimately be named Co-founder & CTO and hold a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- Design and deploy new database schemas as needed
- Develop the second iteration of the product on the back of the current application
- Design and develop public-facing integrations with third-party partners
- Deploy, monitor, and debug all the code
- Make changes to UI/UX as needed
- Contribute to product improvements and road map
- A talented senior-level Python developer and whipsmart CTO in the making
- Systematic and meticulous yet highly adaptable in a startup-like environment.
- Passionate about finding pragmatic and smart solutions to complex problems
- Enthusiastic about putting your team and customers first
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and massive databases into one system
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A hands-on attitude and a drive to rise to master your craft
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Experience in integrating AWS services such as S3
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems
- Experience in API development and building internal tools
- Experience developing third-party integrations
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Proficient with designing schemas in MongoDB
- Proficient understanding of code versioning
- Experience with deploying applications using Docker
- Knowledge about security for cloud-based and remote services
- Understanding of data engineering and machine learning (bonus points)
Founded in 2008, Email Industries is on a mission to be the worldwide leader in email deliverability, compliance, and data enrichment by helping email marketing service providers (ESPs), CRMs, agencies, and brands realize the full economic potential of their customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our team as safe as possible, individuals may choose to work remotely.