Join the pack.
We’re looking for smart A-list team players interested in a high-growth company with great perks and a kickass culture.
This position will work closely with customers at all life-cycle stages, from implementation and initial value to renewals. This includes user onboarding, high-level project management, customer support, and expansions.
The Customer Success team is our customers’ trusted advisor and bridges the gap between our professional services and their business challenges.
This role reports directly to the Customer Success Manager.
It is the voice of the customer within Email Industries, providing feedback from our customers to our consulting and product teams, ensuring timely issue resolution and value add.
- Build strong relationships with your team
- Build customer loyalty
- Ensure customer happiness
- Reduce customer churn
- Increase customer LTV
- Bridge the gap between internal sales and consultants
- Ensure customers get fast time-to-value
- Advocate for customers and the company
- Keep clients up-to-date and engaged
- Coordinate and set up meetings with customers and consultants
- Coordinate/confirm timelines with the consultant and communicate those to customers
- Be on customer calls, send a call summary and next steps
- Send a weekly recap to the client
- Acknowledge receipt of client inquiries within two hours
- Ensure the client’s inquiry is satisfied within 24 hours
- Resolve customer issues
- Manage customer expectations
- Follow up on renewals
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells
- 4+ years of prior experience in customer-facing roles
- 2+ years as Customer Success Manager or Account Management, working with an agency or technology/SaaS solution
- Be commercially aware or business-minded (sales experience is beneficial)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experience providing customer onboarding, adoption, and renewals
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize across multiple complex customer journeys at once
- Good with data and analytics
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be reliable and have a strict adherence to deadlines
- Ability and desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative way
- Self-motivated and a drive to be the best
- Adaptable to rapid growth and change
- Nice to have: email industry knowledge
- Positive personality! We all love what we do and are looking for the perfect fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 9-5 EST
Location: Augusta, GA or Remote, US
We’d love to hear from you if you think you’re the perfect fit!